Important Notice:FDA is alerting consumers of Saniderm Products and UVT Inc.’s voluntary recall of Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
Testing remains available at the Fort Tuthill specimen collection site. No healthcare provider order is required. Information is available by calling the COVID-19 Information Line at 928-679-7300. Additional testing locations will be announced as available.
For information regarding testing locations throughout Arizona, visit https://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/index.php#novel-coronavirus-testing. Information regarding testing availability in Yavapai County is available at https://www.yavapai.us/Portals/39/COVID-19/TestingSitesinYavapaiCounty.pdf.
Coconino County Mask Requirements
Face Coverings - Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive Order 2020-47 - Limited Indoor Dining
- Executive Order 2020-43 - Pausing of Arizona’s Reopening
- Executive Order 2020-44 - Protecting Public Health for Students and Teachers
- Executive Order 2020-40 - Containing the Spread, Frequently Asked Questions
See the NEW Weekly Report (7/8/2020) for additional information.
Dashboard Data has moved to its own page.
University of Arizona Antibody Testing Initiative for health care workers and first responders across the state. Information and registration at https://covid19antibodytesting.arizona.edu
- Employers: Maximize public and private resources with Rapid Response
- Employees: Find employment assistance
CCHHS Community Service Programs have the following assistance available:
- Rental Assistance and/or Utility Assistance
- Move in assistance
- Financial coaching group and team
- Mortgage Assistance
- Meals for seniors in Flagstaff and Williams
- Emergency saving matching program beginning in July.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- COVID-19 CCHHS Collaborator Information
- COVID-19 Update March 13, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Dental Health is Important During COVID-19
- Mental Health Resources to Post for the Community from Stronger as One
- What Tribal Members Need to Know
- What You Need to Know
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- Stop the Spread flyer
- How to Wash Your Hands flyer
- COVID-19 Recommended Actions
|CCHHS COVID-19 Partner Briefing and Discussion|
View the COVID-19 Presentation, March 11, 2020 (PDF)
|Glossary of Terms|
- Asymptomatic - A person is a carrier for a disease or infection but experiences and shows no symptoms.
- Isolation - A sick person with COVID-19 is isolated to prevent spread to other people.
- Quarantine - A healthy person who might be exposed is quarantined to prevent possible spread to other people. This person is monitored for symptoms during their quarantine.
- Surveillance - A information gathering method which watches Health Care centers and facilities for possible COVID-19 cases.
- Monitoring - A process of CCHHS contact with individuals to watch for symptoms among individuals.
- Presumptive positive - A positive case from the State lab. HHS Treats presumptive positive cases as if they are confirmed cases.
- Confirmed case - A presumptive positive case confirmed by the CDC lab. These cases are treated as positive case by HHS.
For more information, email: COVID19Information@coconino.az.gov. This email account is monitored Monday through Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. Emails received during weekend hours will be reviewed and addressed the following Monday.
|Coconino County Press Releases|
- July 9, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Page, AZ
- July 8, 2020 CCHHS offering COVID Aware Enhanced Food Handler’s Certification
- July 6, 2020 COVID-19 Testing Site resumes operation Monday, July 6
- July 2, 2020 Public health precautions recommended for Independence Day celebrations
- June 25, 2020 Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program funds available
- June 25, 2020 Fort Tuthill COVID-19 Testing Site closures
- June 19, 2020 Coconino County Acts to require face coverings when physical distancing is not possible
- June 13, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Fredonia cancelled
- June 10, 2020 New COVID-19 Weekly Report available
- June 9, 2020 Coconino County fair modified due to COVID-19
- June 9, 2020 COVID-19 Testing Scheduled in Fredonia
- May 30, 2020 Fourth County COVID-19 Testing Blitz collects 341 tests
- May 28, 2020 Coconino County Health and Human Services offers businesses reopening plan review and guidance
- May 28, 2020 Coconino County schedules fourth COVID-19 Testing Blitz
- May 27, 2020 Face coverings required in Coconino County Court buildings
- May 9, 2020 Second Coconino County Testing Blitz nets 413 COVID-19 Tests
- May 6, 2020 COVID-19 blitz
- May 4, 2020 County hosts town hall on COVID-19
- May 1, 2020 County announces free wireless hotspot in Page
- April 30, 2020 COVID-19 AZ Testing Blitz
- April 10, 2020 County announces additional specimen collection sites.
- April 7, 2020 Teacher of the Year and Rookie Teacher of the Year celebration postponed
- April 3, 2020 Parks and Recreation Announces Amenity Closures
- April 1, 2020 In Response to Coconino County Health and Human Service Letter, Grand Canyon National Park Announces Closure
- March 26, 2020 County Board of Supervisors issue statement to close Grand Canyon National Park
- March 26, 2020 County announces changes to drive-up specimen collections sites
- March 25, 2020 Coconino County announces new office and building procedures
- March 24, 2020 Coconino County Health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19
- March 23, 2020 County Courts modify schedules and procedures
- March 22, 2020 Evidence of Community Transmission
- March 22,2020 Coconino Response exhausting resources and supplies
- March 20, 2020 Parks & Recreation announces operational changes
- Update: Louise Yellowman County Park in Tuba City will close at 5 p.m. Saturday
- March 18, 2020 Proclamation to mitigate spread of COVID-19
- March 18, 2020 Presumptive positive case of COVID-19 reported in Coconino County
- March 18, 2020 press release
- March 17, 2020 press release
- March 16, 2020 press release