Super Service Saturday
Coconino County is excited to offer services to fit your busy summer schedule.
Introducing Super Service Saturdays!
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Coconino County Health and Community Services Building
2625 N. King Street, Flagstaff
Join us at the September 8th Super Service Saturday for convenient access to services and a bounce house!
PALSmobile, Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library mobile unit, will be available. Visitors can obtain a library card (photo ID required), learn about services and programs available through the public libraries.
NAIPTA will provides tours of their fleet and offer a bicycle mounting demonstration.
City of Flagstaff Fire Department will be onsite from 9:30 to 10:30 am.
Free backpacks will also be offered for students who get back-to-school immunizations or sports physicals.
Superior Court Judge Dan Slayton will attend with information on merit selection and retention of Superior Court judges - Ballot Measure #416.
Services available include:
- Back-to-school Immunizations: receive a Free backpack when you get your Back-to-School shots or sports physical! (While supplies last.)
- Adult Immunizations
- Flu shots The cost for a flu vaccination is $30.00. As a courtesy, the CCPHSD will bill insurance, Check with your insurance provider to determine coverage. Please bring your insurance card with you. No one will be denied services due to inability to pay.
- Sexual Health Clinic- Click here for available services and fee information.
- WIC Services: Walk-ins welcome! Certification and enrollment appointments. Click here or call 928-679-7250 for information.
- Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Support Group: 10:00 to 11:00 am.
- Oral Health Screenings for ages 0 to 5 and Information regarding the Dental Voucher Program.
- Financial Empowerment Workshops - Registration required. Call 928-679-7272.
- Rental/Utility Bill Assistance: by appointment. Call 928-679-7455.
- ARIZONA@WORK Job Seeker's Resources
- ARIZONA@WORK One-Stop System Partner's Resources
- Educational Resources
- Dog Licensing
- Food Handler Certification Class, 11:00 to 12:30, Call 928-679-8760 for more information or to register
- Food Manager Certification information
- Information provided by the County Treasurer's Office
- and MORE!