How do I notify the Treasurer's office if my address changes?
All address changes are processed by the Assessor's office. Please complete the address correction form online. If you have questions about this process, you may call the Assessor at (928) 679-7962, or write to the Coconino County Assessor, 110 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001, to change the address listed on your tax notice and/or valuation notice. If our office receives the change of address, we will forward the information to the Assessor's office.

Note: Only the property owner of record may request an address change unless appropriately recorded documents are provided to the assessor authorizing a non-owner to make address corrections.

Show All Answers

1. What is a tax lien?
2. Where can I find more information about tax liens and certificate auctions?
3. How does the tax sale auction work?
4. How do I notify the Treasurer's office if my address changes?
5. May I pay my property taxes with my credit card?
6. If I don't receive my tax notice, what should I do?
7. If I think my taxes are too high, what should I do?
8. If I wish to mail my payment, how can I be sure that it gets in on time?
9. What are the Treasurer's office hours?
10. Why did I get a tax notice when my mortgage company should pay the taxes?
11. What is Limited Property Value?
12. What is Full Cash Value?
13. If I disagree with my Value, how do I appeal?
14. What is Real Property?
15. What is Legal Class?
16. What is Primary Assessed Value?
17. What is State Aid to Education?
18. How is my property valued?
19. How is my property taxed?
20. If I think my taxes are too high, who do I call?
21. Where do my property tax dollars go?