Can I drop power to my vacant piece of property?

Electrical service and equipment shall not be permitted on vacant land.  Electrical services are only allowed to serve structures with permanent foundations. This would require Building plans that have a foundation plan, Roof framing plan, Floor plan, Electric plan, Cross Section plan, Elevation plan and a site plan. Architectural plan sets shall be drawn to ¼ inch = 1 foot scale.  Site plan shall be drawn to 1 inch = 20 foot scale. Please contact the Building Division at 928-679-8850 for plan requirements. Exception: Electrical equipment for the service of a well.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an online payment for a Community Development Permit?
2. Can I make payment over the phone for a Community Development Permit?
3. How do I build a house in Coconino County?
4. Are accessory structures (e.g. Barns, Garages, Sheds, Carports and similar structures) allowed on vacant land?
5. Can I drop power to my vacant piece of property?
6. Do I need a septic or sewage system installed prior to obtaining my building permit?
7. Are Portable sheds (e.g. Graceland, Weatherking, etc.) allowed as livable structures?
8. Do I need a permit to install or place a manufactured/mobile home on my property?
9. How long does it take to secure a building permit for structures?