Can I make payment over the phone for a Community Development Permit?

When paying by phone, please have your permit number and fee dollar amount ready. You must follow the prompts to the very end and create a receipt so that it will clear in the permitting system. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT MAY TAKE ONE BUSINESS DAY FOR THE PERMITTING SYSTEM TO REFLECT YOUR PAYMENT.

You may use the automated phone payment system to make a payment at 844-300-7291. Please listen to all prompts completely before making a selection.

You will select the option to make a payment to the Coconino County Community Development Department. After, you will select which department/division you are making a payment for. This will be your permit type - Building, Planning & Zoning, Environmental Quality, or Engineering. If you’re not sure, please contact a permit technician at 928-679-8850.

Please listen to each prompt fully before making a selection, otherwise you may receive an error message. Ensure you enter your BILLING zip code when prompted. Please write down your confirmation code provided at the end of the phone call for future reference.

If AFTER ONE BUSINESS DAY you do not see that your payment has posted to your permit or request in the portal, please call 928-679-8850 and a staff member can assist.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an online payment for a Community Development Permit?
2. Can I make payment over the phone for a Community Development Permit?
3. How do I build a house in Coconino County?
4. Are accessory structures (e.g. Barns, Garages, Sheds, Carports and similar structures) allowed on vacant land?
5. Can I drop power to my vacant piece of property?
6. Do I need a septic or sewage system installed prior to obtaining my building permit?
7. Are Portable sheds (e.g. Graceland, Weatherking, etc.) allowed as livable structures?
8. Do I need a permit to install or place a manufactured/mobile home on my property?
9. How long does it take to secure a building permit for structures?