When do I need to update my registration?

You will need to submit a new registration form whenever you have a change of residence, name, or political party preference. If you have not moved and only need to change your mailing address, you may do so by calling the Elections Office at 928-679-7860 or toll-free 800-793-6181.

Show All Answers

1. What are the qualifications to register to vote?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Where are voter registration forms available?
4. When is the deadline to register to vote or update my registration?
5. When do I need to update my registration?
6. How do I vote early?
7. I have temporarily changed my mailing address. Will my election materials be forwarded?
8. I never received my early ballot, or I spoiled it, lost it, or destroyed it. How do I receive a replacement?