Land acquisition and construction of the park was funded by the Heritage Fund Grant, Coconino Parks and Open Space (CPOS) tax initiative. Land acquisition was furthered by a partial land donation by the former landowner, Babbitt Brothers Trading Company.
The name Tuba City "Tonanes dizi" or "tangled waters," most likely refers to the many springs found below the grounds surface. Founded in 1903, Tuba City is a hub for the surrounding communities, with the area's hospital, medical center, administrative offices, and schools.
- 6.2 acres community park
- State of the art skate/bicycle park with a 13' vertical wall
- Basketball court
- One-mile walking trail
- Pavilion (125 capacity) - visit Reserve a Ramada for more information
- Picnic tables
- Drinking fountain
Park maps and information to host a Special Event