Sustainable Building Program
The Coconino County Sustainable Building Program is a free resource available to all County residents seeking to increase the sustainability of their homes or construction projects.
Free Program Services:
- Project certification
- Code support for building with alternative methods and materials
- Educational opportunities
- Resources for building sustainably
- New spreadsheet of refrigerators with low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant available through Home Depot
- New Carbon Accounting Tool from Builders for Climate Action
- Building Division approves Hydroloop for gray water reuse inside the home
- 2022 updated checklists
- New Carbon Smart Distinction
- Northern Arizona Solar Co-op
- and more!
The Mission of Coconino County Sustainable Building Program (CCSBP) is to educate, support, encourage and help develop sustainable building practices & processes for the citizens of Coconino County.