Child Support Payments

Important updates regarding the Electronic Payment Card (EPC) transition from the Bank of America Visa© card to the new Way2Go card by MasterCard.

 Dear Child Support Customer,

 The Clerk of the Superior Court is taking additional steps to communicate any changes or impacts that may affect the EPC transition process.

 As a result of the ongoing changes, a number of customers who currently receive child support payments via direct deposit may have received a new Way2GoⓇ EPC card in error. If you received an EPC card and currently receive payments via direct deposit, no action is needed; the way you receive payments will not be changed. 

 This notice is being sent to you to inform you that payments will continue to be delivered via direct deposit to your account after the September 23 transition date. If your direct deposit account is no longer active, payments will be deposited to your Way2GoⓇ EPC card if no updated direct deposit account exists on file. 

 If you received an EPC card in error, here are some options you can take: 

 If you wish to cancel your newly issued Way2GoⓇ EPC card, you may do so by accessing your EPC account at, and you may discard your EPC card appropriately.


  • You may keep your Way2GoⓇ EPC card for future use.  This will not change the way you currently receive your child support payments.

 We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. 

 Thank you,
 Arizona Child Support Services 

Información sobre la transición de Tarjeta Electrónica de Pago, (EPC, por signales en inglés) de Bank of America Visa© card a la tarjeta Way2GoⓇ card de MasterCard.

 Estimado cliente, 

La Oficina de Secretarios del Tribunal está tomando acciones adicionales para comunicar cambios que puedan afectar la transición de la Tarjeta Electrónica de Pago (EPC) con usted. 

Al resultado de estos cambios, varios clientes que reciben pagos de sustento a forma depósito directo a sus cuentas de banco personales recibieron una tarjeta de Way2Go en error. Si usted es uno de estos clientes que recibió una tarjeta de EPC (por signales en inglés) y usted recibe pagos de sustento a forma de depósito directo, no hay necesidad de tomar acción. No habrá cambio en la manera en que usted recibe sus pagos. 

Esta notificación es enviada para informarle que pagos de sustento que se reciben a forma de depósito directo continuará de la misma manera después de la transición del día 23 de Septiembre.  Si su cuenta bancaria no está al corriente, sus pagos serán depositados a la tarjeta Way2GoⓇ si nuestra oficina no tiene su cuenta más reciente.

Hay dos opciones que usted puede tomar, si recibió una tarjeta de EPC (por signales en Inglés) en error: 

  • Si usted decide en cancelar su tarjeta de Way2GoⓇ, esto es posible por miedo de la pagina de internet de, donde puede accesar su cuenta de tarjeta y desactivarla. 

O tambien,

  • Si gusta mantener su tarjeta de Way2GoⓇ para usar en el futuro, lo puede hacer sin afectar la manera de pagos a forma de depósito directo. 

Nuestras disculpas por la inconveniencia o confusión que este error ha causado.  

Oficina de Secretarios del Tribunal 

Changes for Child Support Payments

The Department of Economic Security is changing vendors for electronic payment cards (EPC). This will affect those without direct deposit who are receiving child support.

The cards for the old vendor, Bank of America, will not be issued after 9/30/2021, but will be available for use until 12/30/2021. It is recommended to spend down the funds on this card prior to that date.

The new vendor, Comerica, will be issuing the new "Way2Go" cards for new enrollments on 8/26/2021. Payments will begin to show up on this card 9/23/2021. Watch for these new cards to be mailed between August 25, 2021 and September 23, 2021.

DCSS Child Support
If you do not receive your card by September 23, 2021, please verify your address on the DCSS Child Support website at If you need assistance or do not find what you need there, please contact the DCSS Customer Service Center at 1-800-882-4151.

Clerk of Court Child Support
To change your address and ensure your card is received, please fill out the address change form and email to You may deliver it directly to the court if desired. 

What do I do if I am unable to activate my new Way2Go card?
Call toll free 833-915-4041 or direct international dial 214-210-2249

Unemployment and Child Support Payments
Unemployment cards are also changing to the Way2Go card. If you are receiving both, you will be mailed one card that will contain both payments.

For more information, go to