COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- All vaccine locations offer vaccines for all adults and children 6 months of age and older unless indicated otherwise.
- The vaccine locations offer all types of vaccines and boosters (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) unless otherwise indicated. Contact the vaccination site for the latest information.
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card with you if seeking a 2nd or booster dose.
- Masks are recommended at all vaccination locations.
- Children 6 months -17 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please complete and bring a COVID-19 consent form, if possible (12 yrs and over English, Spanish ) (6 months to 11 yrs. English Spanish).
Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, noon - 4:30 p.m.
Coconino County Health and Human Services
2625 N King St, Flagstaff
(The clinic is located inside the CCHHS building)
By appointment only
Choose the following link for appointments: English / Spanish
More information on PMG events will be available soon. Please check back.
COVID-19 Weekly Update: The Weekly COVID-19 Update is available at https://www.coconino.az.gov/2598/Vaccine-Data-Dashboard.
Select the city or town below for a list of additional vaccination sites.
201 Switzer Canyon Rd
|Northern Arizona University (NAU)||https://in.nau.edu.campus-health-services/covid-19-vaccine/|
|Northwoods Medical Associates|
715 N Beaver St
1500 E Cedar Ave
1025 S Milton Rd
2610 E Route 66
|Canyonlands Health Care||Pfizer booster doses for ages 5-11|
Monday-Friday by appointment
Call (928) 645-6633 for an appointment or for information regarding adult and child COVID-19 vaccinations
650 Elm St
1017 Haul Rd
|Adults and children 5-17 years|
Schedule an appointment