Featured Job of the Week:
- Coconino County is recruiting for a Court Technician I to join the Clerk of Superior Court team! The candidate for this position will have two years experience in a business environment and will be able to work in a team setting with the ability to multi-task under pressing deadlines. The candidate will also have excellent listening and writing skills. We look forward to your application.
Coconino County Mission Statement:
A land of vast and endless beauty, home to many cultures. With energy and enthusiasm we commit to:
- Conscientiously serve our community and provide our citizens with accessible local government;
- Provide the most effective and efficient delivery of services;
- Be sensitive to the needs of all citizens in our changing world;
- Challenge, recognize and support our employees because they are the backbone of the County;
- Protect, preserve and care for our environment
Letter From the Human Resources Director
The mission of the Human Resources Department is to support the County's task of creating and maintaining a culture of exemplary public service by recruiting talented, dedicated individuals and providing them with a workplace in which they are safe, productive, satisfied and challenged to realize their individual potential.
We find value in serving the diverse communities in which we live, while providing innovation, leadership and exciting change, at many levels
At Coconino County, we provide a diverse array of services that require the varied expertise of employees from all careers and backgrounds. If you are not sure how your education, background or talents can fit into a career at Coconino County, give us a call at 928-679-7100 or 800-559-9289. Thank you for your interest in our county.
Human Resources Director
Census2020 Job Opportunities
On the Census Team, everyone counts.
Coconino County is actively engaged in supporting the efforts related to the upcoming Census2020 to ensure a fair and accurate population count. Visitors to our website are encouraged to also consider opportunities to join the Census Bureau and a potential team member of the Census Team.
Click here to visit the federal website where you would be able to register and apply for job opportunities on the Census Team.