e-WIC is here!
Income Guidelines - English / Spanish
Due to the COVID-19 response, WIC services can be scheduled by calling 928-679-7250.
Who We AreThe Arizona Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support services, supplemental nutritious foods and referrals to health and social services. WIC serves pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women; infants; and children under the age of five.
How WIC Helps
What does WIC provide?
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding support
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children
- Information on nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy
- Tips for feeding infants and children to create healthy habits for a lifetime
- Referrals to health care and other community resources
- Healthy foods
- Children up to five years of age
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- Women whose pregnancy ended less than six months ago
- ·Children up to five years of age
- ·Pregnant women
- ·Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- ·Women whose pregnancy ended less than six months ago
- Contact the Coconino County Health and Human Services WIC Office at (928) 679-7250
- Contact your local WIC clinic to make an appointment or call (800) 252-5942.
- Review the Arizona WIC-Approved Grocery Store List.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No Discriminación USDA
For more information, contact the Coconino County Health and Human Services WIC office at (928) 679-7250 or toll-free at 1 (800) 252- 5WIC (252-5942).