The Arizona Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support services, supplemental nutritious foods and referrals to health and social services. WIC services pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women; infants and children under the age of five.
- Healthy foods
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding support
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children
- Information on nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy
- Tips for feeding infants and children to create healthy habits for a lifetime
- Referrals to health care and other community resources
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- Women whose pregnancy ended less than six months ago
- Children up to five years of age
The program is only available for the benefit of pregnant women, breastfeeding women, post-partum women, infants, and children until age 5. Fathers, foster care providers, grandparents, siblings, or other types of designated guardians can apply on behalf of an infant or child, but they would not be eligible for the program or food benefits.
WIC eligibility is based solely on your gross income. The chart below can help determine your eligibility.
- Contact the Coconino County Health and Human Services WIC Office at (928) 679-7250
- Go to the Participant Portal to register.
Review the Arizona WIC-Approved Grocery List and the WIC-Approved Shopping Locations
For more information, contact the Coconino County Health and Human Services WIC office at (928) 679-7250 or toll-free at (800) 252-5WIC (252-5942).
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No Discriminación USDA