- Your Government
- Departments (A-D)
- Community Development
- Building and Safety
- Online Permit Applications
Online Permit Applications
Applying for a Building Permit Using the Online Portal
The Online Portal is used to apply for Building Permits. Click here to visit the online portal.
***Please note that only PDF files can be accepted.***
Online Plan Review Process
- If you have questions about the online portal or your building permits, please e-mail email@example.com
- Please note that any PDFs must be sent in an unlocked version to ensure we can perform electronic review on them.
- Be sure to include any calculations, engineering, and specifications. View the Checklists below.
- Once received, a Permit Technician will review your application and be in touch with further information. This may include a list of submitted plan deficiencies, if any..
- If all required plan sets that are based on the minimum plan requirements have not been received within ten working days of the submitted date, the permit will be canceled, and you will need to reapply for a permit when you have a complete set of plans for review.
The Coconino County Community Development Department has undergone a fee study and the Board-approved fee schedule is found here, with construction valuation and associated fee information here. Community Development will implement these new fees starting September 1, 2021.
Residential Permit Information by Type
- Residential Self-Issue Permit for Service Panel Upgrade, Mechanical Systems, etc Information Sheet
- Residential Miscellaneous Permit Information Sheet
- Residential Model Home Permit Information Sheet
- Residential Revision Information Sheet
- Single-Family Dwelling or Accessory Dwelling Unit Permit Information Sheet
- Residential Solar Permit Information Sheet
- RV (Residential Recreational Vehicle) Permit Information Sheet
- Sample Site Plan
- Log Home Specifications
- Residential Solar & Wind Permit (FAQs)
- Park Model Policy
- Tiny House and ADU Guide/Matrix
Manufactured Homes & Factory Built Projects
- Manufactured Homes & Factory Built Buildings Plan Submittal Checklist
- Manufactured Home Installation Checklist - fillable pdf
- Penetrometer Report Form - fillable pdf
- Manufactured Homes - Policies and Procedures - coming soon!
- Manufactured Homes and Buildings - Code Change Memo (Dec 2020)
- Manufactured Homes and Buildings - Installation Guidelines
- Commercial Plan Checklist
- Building Permit Procedures & Minimum Plan Requirements for Commercial Projects
Sustainable Building Program
Click here for a brief overview of this optional, free resource for your building and development projects. You can visit the Coconino County Sustainable Building Program webpages here.
Click here to view the time frames for processing different types of building permit applications.