Preventive Dental Care Vouchers and Emergent Dental Care Vouchers are like money and are used as payment to several qualified healthcare providers (dentists/hygienists or dental students) in Northern Arizona.
What kind of services do the vouchers cover?
- Exam and teeth cleaning
- Emergency dental care
- And more
Who is eligible for the vouchers?
- Coconino County residents who are:
- Adults 19 years and older with no insurance and a household income below 201% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Adults 21 years and older with AHCCCS, WIC, SNAP or TANF and a household income 201% below the Federal Poverty Level
To qualify, you will need to:
- Provide proof of residency: photo ID with current address or photo ID and a document with your current address.
- Provide proof of household income 201% below the Federal Poverty Level: three months of check stubs, letter of eligibility- AHCCCS, WIC, SNAP, TANF, or letter from employer stating income.
Still not sure if you qualify? Call us at (928) 679-7333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I obtain a voucher?
- Call us at (928) 679-7333 and we will walk you through the process to obtain a voucher and make a dental appointment. Please email us at email@example.com, if you prefer to use email.
I am experiencing a true dental emergency. What can I do?
- Call us at (928) 679-7333 for instructions on how to get the care you need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you prefer to use email.
What is the cost?
- Free to those who qualify.
Coconino County Health and Human Services visits elementary and middle schools throughout the County to provide in-school dental programs. These programs work directly with school districts and schools to arrange dental education, sealants on permanent molars, oral health screenings, fluoride varnish, and more.
If you are a representative from a school or school district interested in learning more, please contact us at (928) 679-7333 or email.