Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
For general questions from the public or collaborators about COVID-19 call 928-679-7300.
Calls from providers: 928-679-7222 or 928-679-7272.
Coconino CountyArizona: Arizona Department of Health Services United States: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention International: World Health Organization
Secure information is available on WebEOC: LINK
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Arizona Department of Health Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization
EMS and 9-1-1 Resources
Healthcare Center Preparedness for COVID-19
Printable Flyers:How to Wash Your Hands flyer (printable)Stop the Spread flyer (printable)
Take actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
• Get a seasonal flu shot.
• Wash hands frequently.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your mouth with your upper sleeve or with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.