The Environmental Quality (EQ) division is offering all applications through the online portal with the exception of Well Permits. As applications are moved into the portal, paper applications will no longer be accepted.
Application review timeframe information can be found here. CCCD EQ strives to review applications within 3 weeks, however please note that there is a large influx of permits during this time and there will be delays due to the volume of applications received.
The Coconino County Community Development Department has undergone a fee study and the Board-approved fee schedule is found here, with construction valuation and associated fee information here. Community Development will implement these new fees starting September 1, 2021.
The online portal now offers the following applications / information requests:
- Notice of Transfer Application - view the Notice of Transfer Information Sheet - $60.00 fee through August 31, 2021
- NOTE: Starting September 1, 2021 the Notice of Transfer fee will be changing to $50.00!
- Wastewater System Information Request (File Search) - view the File Search Information Sheet - $50.00 fee
- NOTE: Refunds are not offered for File Search Requests that do not turn up records.
- Site Investigation Application - view the Site Investigation Information Sheet
- Notice of Intent Application - view the Notice of Intent Information Sheet
- Remodel/Additions/Replacement Application (RAR) for residential or commercial projects - view the RAR Information Sheet
- Hauler License Application and Renewal - view the License Information Sheet
- Re-Issue, Redesign, or Repair for a Wastewater System - view the Re-Issue, Redesign, Repair Information Sheet