The Environmental Quality (EQ) division is offering all applications through the online portal with the exception of Well Permits. As applications are moved into the portal, paper applications will no longer be accepted.
Application review timeframe information can be found here. CCCD EQ strives to review applications within 3 weeks, however please note that there is a large influx of permits during this time and there will be delays due to the volume of applications received.
The online portal now offers the following applications / information requests:
- Notice of Transfer Application - view the Notice of Transfer Information Sheet - $50.00 fee
- Wastewater System Information Request (File Search) - view the File Search Information Sheet - $50.00 fee
- NOTE: Refunds are not offered for File Search Requests that do not turn up records. The fee covers staff time searching through physical files and digital databases.
- Site Investigation Application - view the Site Investigation Information Sheet
- Onsite Wastewater (Septic) System Application - view the Onsite Wastewater (Septic) Information Sheet
- Remodel/Additions/Replacement Application (RAR) for residential or commercial projects - view the RAR Information Sheet
- Hauler License Application and Renewal - view the License Information Sheet
- Re-Issue, Redesign, or Repair for a Wastewater System - view the Re-Issue, Redesign, Repair Information Sheet
- Endorsement to Drill a Well - view the Well Inspection Information Sheet