The Environmental Quality (EQ) division is offering some permitting using the online portal. As applications are moved into the portal they will no longer be available in the Application section below. The transition is expected to be complete before the end of 2020.
Application review timeframe information can be found here. CCCD EQ strives to review applications within 3 weeks, however please note that there is a large influx of permits during this time and there will be delays due to the volume of applications received.
The online portal now offers the following applications / information requests:
- Notice of Transfer Application - view the Notice of Transfer Information Sheet
- Wastewater System Information Request (File Search) - view the File Search Information Sheet
- Site Investigation Application - view the Site Investigation Information Sheet
- Notice of Intent - view the Notice of Intent Information Sheet
Onsite Wastewater Permitting
Note: All fees must be received with completed applications. Original signatures are required on all paper applications.
The following applications are not yet available on the portal and must be downloaded and submitted to email@example.com. Do NOT submit applications that are already listed as being in the portal above.
- Room Addition/Remodel/Replacement/Resize
- Room Addition/Remodel/Replacement/Resize (Commercial)
- Request for Discharge Authorization
- Permit Renewal
- Alternative Feature A312G Form
- Leak Test Certification