Environmental Health Services & ResponsibilitiesCCHHS Environmental Health provides services to prevent food-borne, water-borne and communicable diseases. Through education and regulatory enforcement of Public Health Statutes, rules, codes, and surveys are performed on:
- Body art facilities
- Campgrounds & trailer parks
- Diseases of animals that can be transmitted to humans are monitored
- Food establishments
- Food Manager Certification & Food Handler booklets are provided on a regular basis
- Provide plan review for all licensed businesses
- Public accommodations
- Public announcements are released through the media as necessary to protect public health
- Public health nuisance complaints
- Public & semi-public bathing places
- School grounds
Food Manager Testing Dates, Cost & Locations
The CCHHS Food Managers' Certification Test is offered at both the Flagstaff and Northern Region Office. The cost is $55 and must be paid at the testing location. Payment is required in order to preregister. Food Manager Certificates are valid for three years.
- Flagstaff Office - Testing is offered on limited Thursday at 9 AM in the Ponderosa Room, 2625 N. King Street, Flagstaff. Preregistration is required and must be completed in person. Payment is made at time of preregistration. Call (928) 679-8760 for information.
- Page Office (Northern Region Office)- For registration and additional information contact Shirley DeJolie at (928) 645-9400 or Leanard Breaux at (928) 645-3082. Testing is held once a month on a Tuesday from 1 PM to 3 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
Fee Change Notice
Effective 06/23/2019 the following fees will apply for each transaction:
- Credit card transactions - 2.35% or Minimum $1.95
- Debit card transactions - 1% or Minimum $1.95
- No fee will be charged for Cash and Check purchases.
- Wash Your Hands sign
- Public Records Request Information and Form
- West Nile Virus
- Environmental Health Informational Packets and Applications
- Environmental Health Fees
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Manager Certification Food Safety Information
- Coconino County licensed Water Haulers
- Food and Product Recall Information