The Fort Tuthill Disc Golf Course is an 18-hole disc golf course that is free and open to the public. The course is located in the southeast corner of Fort Tuthill County Park.
The community identified a disc golf course in the Fort Tuthill Master Plan in 2012. In 2016, the Flagstaff Disc Golf Club approached Coconino County Parks & Recreation with a proposal.
The Fort Tuthill Disc Golf Course opened in September 2018 with a celebration attended by the County Board of Supervisors, County staff, members of Flagstaff Disc Golf Club and sponsors.
2021 Blackout Dates:
Rules & Requests
- Park Hours: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- This is a no smoking disc golf course - smoking is not allowed anywhere on the course.
- Possession of drugs or weapons is prohibited.
- Please help us keep the park clean by placing all litter in the trash receptacles.
- This park is for day-use only; overnight parking, camping, or sleeping is only allowed in the campgrounds.
- No open flames.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and all pet waste must be removed immediately.
- Please respect park property; damage, destruction, graffiti, or vandalism is punishable by prosecution.
- Do not damage or remove vegetation.
- The park facilities are here for you to use and enjoy but you will need to get a permit for:
- Ramada rentals
- Special events
- Sale of any including but not limited to food, novelties, merchandise, etc.
- Motorized vehicles are permitted only on park roads and parking lots.
- Failure to follow all park rules may result in removal from park.
- No glass containers or bottles allowed.
- Report any damage or public safety concerns to the Park and Recreation Office 928-679-8000.
- All other Coconino County Park rules and regulations apply.
Where to buy or rent discs
If you don't have your own discs, there are several businesses to check out:
- Peace Surplus
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Fort Tuthill Campground