Help Paying For
- Utility bills (electric, gas, propane)
- Water utility bills
- Utility deposits (when setting up a new utility service)
- Repair or replacement of home appliances (hot water heaters, refrigerators, etc.)
- Rent, including rent payments to prevent eviction
- Mortgage to prevent foreclosure
- Medical prescriptions not covered by insurance
- HEPA filter
Free access To
- Vouchers for clothing
- Bus passes
- Bikes and helmets, 30-day bus passes, prepaid cell phones, and fuel cards
- Financial education classes and coaching
- Diapers: The need for this service for eligible families in Coconino County has exceeded the current supply. The CCHHS Diaper Distribution Program, part of the Arizona Diaper Pilot Program, was established to make diapers accessible to low-income families throughout Arizona. CCHHS is working with our partners, Arizona Diaper Bank and Wildfire AZ, to secure additional diapers for future distribution. More information will be shared as we learn more.
- Food boxes
- Career Services
- Health care
- Help quitting tobacco
- Opioid overdose prevention
- Services specific to seniors
- Arizona Unemployment Advocates to assist with appeals and back payment from Unemployment
- Resources based on your needs, including help enrolling in Social Security, AHCCCS (Arizona medical insurance), and more.
Eligibility for our resources is based generally on household composition (number of people in the household), household income (how much money the family earns), and crisis (current issues or problems the household is experiencing).
There are three ways to apply for Social Services:
- Online Kiosk Portal
- Online Fillable Form
- In-person using a paper form (English and Spanish) at 2625 N King Street, Flagstaff, AZ
Once your application is finished, you will be assigned a Case Worker who will get any outstanding items from you and will help you access the resources available.
Do you have questions on the process? Call us at (928) 679-7453, fill out our contact form.
- Coconino County Board of Supervisors
- AZ Department of Economic Security
- AZ Department of Health Services
- AZ Community Action Association (Wildfire)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- City of Flagstaff
- Arizona Public Service
If you would like to support our programs, please consider donating here.
2625 N King St
Phone: (928) 643-7241 or
467 Vista Ave
Williams Senior Center