Illicit Discharges

Non-Stormwater Discharges are described in Section 1.3 of the Small Municipal Separate Sewer Systems Permit. 

Reporting Environmental Violations

What Can You Do About Illegal Dumping or Discharges?

Never dump anything into the streets or down the storm drains. Pesticides, herbicides, pet wastes, leaking fluids from a vehicle, or household chemicals could all end up in our washes, streams and retention basins if proper care is not taken.

To report illegal dumping or discharges into streets, storm drains or washes, please call (928) 679-8850.  You may remain anonymous.