- Your Government
- Board of Supervisors
- Clerk of the Board
Clerk of the Board
Board of Supervisors' upcoming meetings and how to view or join those meetings virtually.
Board of Supervisors' Meetings Notices, Agendas, Meeting Packets and Minutes:
- Agendas, minutes, and packets
- Notice of Public Meetings for Board of Supervisors, Board of Equalization, Board of Deposits, Flood Control District Board of Directors, Health District Board of Directors, Jail District Board of Directors, Library District Board of Directors and Tusayan Lighting District Board of Directors
- Recordings from April 14, 2020 to the present
Board of Equalization Information:
NOTICE OF VALUE PETITION FOR REVIEW FOR TAX YEAR 2024
- The Assessor's Office mailed out their appeal decisions for Notice of Value on May 22, 2023. The deadline to appeal the Assessor's appeal decisions to the Board of Equalization (BOE) is June 16, 2023 (25 days after the date printed on the Assessor's mailing). Appeals to the Board of Equalization can be mailed (with a postmark of June 16, 2023 or earlier) to the Clerk of the Board at 219 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001, or dropped off at that office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The instructions and appeal form can be found here:
- APPEAL FORM FOR NOTICE OF VALUE TAX YEAR 2024 TO THE BOE
- MULTIPLE PARCEL FORM
There are several types of Arizona Liquor licenses. Liquor license applications are provided by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control here: Arizona Liquor License Applications
PERMANENT LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATIONS - NEW APPLICATIONS/TRANSFER OF OWNER/ AQUISITION OF CONTROL
Permanent liquor license applications are submitted to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. That department then sends the application to the local jurisdiction (city or county) to provide a recommendation to the state regarding the application.
- Permanent new liquor licenses and/or transfer of owner applications have a county fee of $330 - they require a posting at the business location and a public hearing by the County Board of Supervisors.
- Acquisition of control liquor license applications have a county fee of $192 - they do not require a posting or public hearing; however, do go on the County Board of Supervisors' meeting agenda for a recommendation to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
SPECIAL EVENT LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATIONS AND EXTENSION OF PREMISE/PATIO PERMIT LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATIONS
Special event liquor licenses and extension of premise/patio permit liquor license applications are submitted to the County first (if outside a city jurisdiction). Staff reviews those applications, makes a recommendation and provides the signed application back to the applicant for the applicant to submit to the state. The County has fees for these applications.
- Special Event for profit liquor license applications have a county fee of $125, special event for profit applications on county property have a county fee of $275. Events on County owned property, such as Fort Tuthill County Park, require a Certificate of Insurance that shows liquor liability, to be provided with the application when submitting to the County.
- Special Event Non-profit applications on and off county owned property have a county fee of $75. Events on County owned property, such as Fort Tuthill County Park, require a Certificate of Insurance that shows liquor liability, to be provided with the application when submitting to the County.
- Temporary Extension of Premise/Patio Permit Liquor License applications have a county fee of $125.
- Permanent Extension of Premise/Patio permit Liquor License applications have a county fee of $192 and need to go on the County Board of Supervisors' meeting agenda for recommendation.
- To file a claim against the County, please refer to Arizona Revised Statutes 12-82.01 which outlines the process for bringing a claim against a public entity. We do not provide claim forms. Please be as specific and detailed as possible in providing information relative to the incident. Attach copies of any estimates, bills or receipts relevant to the claim.
- Claims (accident) can be sent to the Clerk of the Board at 219 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Attach supporting documents to your claim such as photos, quotes, receipts.
- Legal Claims: If legal claims need to be served to the Clerk of the Board's Office, please call ahead to (928) 679-7145.
Boards and Commissions:
- Boards and Commissions
- Application to serve on a Board or Commission: https://www.coconino.az.gov/FormCenter/Clerk-of-the-Board-17/Application-for-County-Boards-Commission-101
Special District Information:
Open Meeting Law:
It is public policy of this state that meetings of public bodies be conducted openly and that notices and agendas be provided for such meetings which contain such information as is reasonably necessary to inform the public of the matters to be discussed or decided. Accordingly, Arizona's Open Meeting Law must be construed in favor of open and public meetings.
- Arizona Attorney General Agency Handbook
- Open Meeting Law Resources: https://www.azag.gov/complaints/omlet/omlet-info