Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Super Service Saturday is back this weekend with select services from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 8 at the County Health and Community Services building, 2625 N. King St. Flagstaff.
This family friendly event will offer additional events, information and a bounce house.
County residents can take advantage of a wide array of services this Saturday, including:
• Sexual Health Clinic - available services and fee information.
• Oral Health screening and fluoride varnish for children ages 0-5 and dental vouchers for adults
• WIC services such as certification and enrollment appointments.
• WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Support Group 10 - 11 a.m.
• Financial Empowerment Workshops. There are no walk-ins for this service, which requires registration beforehand by calling 928.679.7455.
• Rental/Utility Bill Assistance by appointment. Call 928.679.7455 to register.
• ARIZONA@WORK Job Seeker's Resources
• Treasurer and Elections Information
• Human Resources will be onsite with information about current job vacancies
• Dog Licensing
• PALSmobile, Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library mobile unit will be available. Visitors can obtain a library card (photo ID required), learn about services and programs available through the public libraries.
• NAIPTA will provides tours of their fleet and offer a bicycle mounting demonstration.
• Free backpacks will be offered to students who get back-to-school immunizations or sports physicals.
• Superior Court Judge Dan Slayton will attend with information on the merit selection and retention of Superior Court Judges - Ballot Measure #416.
• District 2 Supervisor Liz Archuleta’s Office with information about the County.
The Coconino County Public Health Services District (CCPHSD) is offering seasonal flu shots at the September Super Service Saturday. It is recommended that everyone 6- months old and over get a flu shot each year.
The cost for a flu vaccination at the CCPHSD Clinic is $30. As a courtesy, the CCPHSD will bill your insurance company, but those seeking a flu shot should check with their insurance provider to determine whether they are covered. Please bring your insurance card with you. No one will be denied service due to inability to pay.
The 2017 Coconino County Community Need Assessment and focus groups conducted by the Health District found that accessing services during traditional hours was sometimes difficult due to transportation issues and work schedules. The Super Service Saturday program will be evaluated after the pilot is completed to determine if Super Service Saturdays are continued or expanded to include more locations, dates and services.
More information and a complete list of services can be found at http://www.coconino.az.gov/superservicesaturday or by calling 928.679.7120. Registration is required for some of the services. Regular fees apply.