BBE Course Description
Classroom-Based Business Development Course
Call early for a registration packet. Seating is limited to 12 participants.
|Duration||Fee||Dates & Hours
|Flagstaff BBE Spring '19 Business Planning Training
6 PM - 9 PM,
Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29,
Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26,
Mar 5, 12, 19, 26.
Future Flagstaff Training Dates (Tentative):
May 14 - July 30
|County Health and Community Services Building
2625 N. King St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
(1 block East of Fourth St.,
North of 7th Ave.)
Coconino County Community Services partners with Coconino Community College's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) facilitate our 36-hour, 12-week classroom-based small business development training. We utilize LivePlan curriculum to assist budding entrepreneurs in assessing business idea feasibility while also giving existing business owners the tools required to stabilize and grow their small businesses. The objective of the course is to help develop a sound and easily implementable business plan. This plan and the essential business knowledge gained from the course can help you secure needed capital to successfully launch and grow the business of your dreams. The class registration fee is only $125, and income-based partial (50%) scholarships may also be available to those who qualify.
Summary Outline of Classes
Click here for a Summary Outline of the BBE 12-Week Program.
• Facilitation of the course by a seasoned SBDC counselor with years of small business development experience in several industries.
• A clear, business plan creation process, designed to assist understanding and user-friendly development of the components of a business plan.
• A robust LivePlan curriculum that will cover a different aspect of your business processes and operations each week.
• Guest speakers with expertise in various key business areas, such as:
- Business Finance
- Business Accounting
- Business Law
- Consumer/Client Relations
- Small Business Loans
• Links to printed materials and videos that will enhance the learning experience and compliment the curriculum.
• Assistance with developing a pitch slide deck as well as an understanding of the art of presentation including “pitching” and the “elevator speech”.
Flyer and Enrollment Application
For a Flagstaff BBE downloadable flyer, click Flagstaff BBE training flyer.
For more information or to enroll, please email BBE Training Enrollment by clicking here,
or contact VISTA Pat Natseway (928-679-7466), or
Special Projects Program Manager Scott Neuman (928-679-7463).